Luxury.  We used to have to get out of the lake at three o'clock in
the morning, clean the lake, eat a handful of hot gravel, go to
work at the mill every day for tuppence a month, come home, and Dad
would beat us around the head and neck with a broken bottle, if we
were LUCKY!

I *love* that skit.

On Thu, 2003-10-09 at 10:36, John J. Trammell wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 09, 2003 at 09:12:56AM -0500, Sam MacDonald wrote:
> > Dang you all were lucky!   I was put in a burlap sack, with 50 lbs of
> > rocks, tied closed at the top and tossed in the river!
> >

> Of course, when *I* was a boy, I had it rough.  I used to
> *dream* of being put in a burlap sack with 50 pounds of
> rocks, tied closed at the top and tossed in the river!  It
> would have been a palace to me.
>
> Apologies to Monty Python, er, Monty Perl.

Adam Maloney
Systems Administrator
Sihope Communications