On Wed, 2003-10-08 at 06:27, Ryan Ware wrote:
> [...]

I realize this is what MS wants everyone to believe but it was my
understanding that this is not legal. I'm not a lawyer and I don't care
to hire one over this. According to Dave I can sell it, Legally it's
mine to sell. If Microsoft sold hammers could they say you can only use
it on one house? Bullshit IMO. But I'm the little guy, I'm forced to
play by their rules regardless of what I think. I will be happy when the
MS Empire falls, I just hope I live to see it.

 - Tom

--
Tom Penney <blots at visi.com>