Sounds like a technical course with all the server software involved.

a class on "Using Linux for Small Businesses & Non-profits".  The focus will be for the accidental techies

I have a backfround in training terminally non-technical, really nice
people, so I can speek to this subject.
If you're training a support person they will need to answer questions
about word processing and spreedsheets, restore files, and keep data
safe.  They need to be the Power user of the software the company uses.
    If the person needs to write queries against a database, they need
to learn to use some sort of report writing tool not MySQL, Postgres, or
SQL.
    They don't necessarly need to know the hardware or programming (PhP/
Perl).  If the company needs a program tweeked or hardware fixed that
would be your job :-)
    Write scripts that create the user account, email account, home
directrory and share.  Profile the types of jobs employees do, determine
group membership, write a script for each profile that sets the group
membership for the uses.  Make this a browser based tool.

Remember this person will need to do the other part of the job they were
initially hired for, this isn't a full time job.  Remember to keep some
of the more technical stuff on your plate.  Make the job easy for the
power user and the company will be more successful.

Sam.

Simplicity is in the eye of the beholder, after the the technical guy
made it work.