On Thu, 02 Oct 2003, Callum Lerwick wrote:

> > Good idea, but overkill on the implementation.  Just create a
> > tclug-books mailing list with archives.  Just post when you have a book
> > that you are willing to share.  People can search the archives to see
> > who has a book they want.
>
> Or just use our existing For Sale site thingy and create a Book Swap
> section in it.

Yea, that might be a quick and easy solution. I think for now I will
bring the books to the meeting tomorrow so I can distribute them. I
will probably have a sign-up sheet just so I can keep track of who has
the books. After that I can figure out a way to continue to keep a
record of who has the book.

-- Clay