I have some books (possibly old) that I would be willing to loan to
people as well.

Systems Books
_Publisher   Book_
Sams        UNIX unleashed
Sams        Sybase SQL Server 11 DBA Survival Guide
IDG             Linux Network Toolkit

Language Books
_Publisher   Book_
Oreilly        JavaScript  The definitive Guide
Oreilly         Learning Perl on Win32 Systems
Course       VB 6 Advanced Topics
Sams         PHP and MySQL Web Development (but not for a while)

I would add all the Windows books to the list but I can't see them from
where I'm sitting.

Sam