Well since I already had the server in the basement, I just ran ethernet
out there and since I've not got the 'beater' PC set up yet, I've been
streaming off my laptop (gnump3d) with external speakers plugged into it.
Seems to work decent. Unplug and bring in when done. May never get the
other one done now.   :)

If you've got wireless, this might even be easier for you...

-mj

And hence spewed: Clay Fandre<SNIP>
> I'm planning on building a mp3/ogg player out of an old P-233 I have
> laying around for my garage. I still haven't decided if I'm going to use
> a VGA monitor or just a Wyse terminal. Any recommendations on
> software to run?  Searching freshmeat turned up quite a few
> apps/distros that do this.
>
> It would be really nice if it were a bootable CD, like Movix. I
> haven't tried it yet, but it looks pretty cool.
> http://movix.sourceforge.net/
>
> But before I started playing around with all the options I thought I'd
> get some ideas first.
>
> -- Clay

Jentges.NET, Inc.
Voice: 763.783.3702