I agree with Sam on liking decent documentation.  Lacking that somethings
feel too much like a do it yourself kit with pieces missing.  Part of
Linux's lack of documentation right now is just the speed at which it is
evolving.  Your more stable Unix's that are now being polished for the most
part have much more complete documentation it seems to me.  I think Linux
will get better documentation in the future also.  Of course this too is
just my opinion.