On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 18:16:37 +0000
gmcdavid at comcast.net wrote:

> I have a subscription for the CD's, but I could not wait; I downloaded
> it.
>
> Since then I have already upgraded my Slack 9.0 box to 9.1.  It took a
> couple hours one evening, during which I was also taking care of my
> two kids--sub-optimal working conditions :-)>  There were a couple
> points I needed to think about it, but it was not really hard.  I am
> pleased.
>
> Afterwards I was a little surprised at myself; I am not usually the
> sort of person who installs software less than a week after release.
> However, with Slackware I am comfortable making an exception.

I have a Slackware subscription as well.  I generally wait for the CD's to arrive, but I might make an exception...  Nah, I've already got way to many things going on to try and download and install right now...

--
Shawn

  The difficult we do today; the impossible take a little longer.

  Ne Obliviscaris --  "Forget Not"