On Sunday 30 November 2003 01:32 pm, Raymond Norton wrote:
> I need to find an open source, easy to set up / easy to use web content
> manager.  I tried to setup WebGui a year ago, but had server troubles.  I
> had  someone working on a Cold Fusion solution, but he wasn't able to get
> it done, so we are looking for something like WebGui again.
>

> I would like it to support multiple users, be mysql driven, and if
> possible, not look too blocky.
>

> I would be glad to ask this question on a more appropriate news group, but
> not sure what that would be.
>

> Raymond

I'll second the comment on Zope. Most current distos have a Zope package. Once
you get Zope installed look at the www.plone.org . Plone is a content
management system with lots of bells and whistles.

If you decide to do this then go to this site:

and sign up for the Twin Cities Zope/Python User group mailing list.

If you want more options visit the page:

http://www.tcwebdev.org

and signup for the tcwebdev mailing list and ask this question there. I

If you have more questions on Zope please feel free to contact me off list.

--
Jack Ungerleider
jack at jacku.com