Todd Young wrote:

> to play, then might I suggest going to Mandrake9.1 or 9.2? Mandrake is
> based off of RedHat and has a similar "look & feel" and yet doesn't

Actually, Mandrake used to be based on RH but has been a totally
separate distro for quite some time now, maybe since Mandrake 6 or 7. To
be clear, Mandrake used to take RH source and compile it for 586/Pentium
and make other changes but at some point (release 6? 7?) they stopped
taking source from RH and started keeping their own repository.
--
Eric (Rick) Meyerhoff