I use Visi for my ISP, I can't say I've had 1 full hour of down time in
about 2 years.

I like Visi because they are local and the support staff is great. Yes
they are right down town.

Perhaps everyone in the group could do a review of their ISP's, co
locator's, etc.. and put it up on the TCLUG site. This would help people
get a feel for the ISP's and co locator's in the area.