You are missing the default gateway entry. The first entry in the list
you've shown is your local subnet, it indicates that any computer with
an address 192.168.0.x is directly connected to your computer via eth0.
The second entry is the localhost. A third entry with Destination =
0.0.0.0 will be the default gateway. It indicates that all packets with
destination addresses that aren't handled by the other entries in the
list should be sent to the Gateway address for forwarding. You can use
the route command as shown below to add the default gateway. Try it and
see what happens.

There are a lot of people on this list who know more about networking
than I do, so if anything in the previous paragraph is wrong, I hope to
be corrected.

Using the route command from the command line will only add the gateway
for this session. In order to add it permanently, you can use the
configuration utility available somewhere in your GUI, or you can
manually edit the config file. In my case (Mandrake), it is in
/etc/sysconfig/network. The entry is GATEWAY=192.168.0.1

Hope this helps.
Patrick