On Mon, 17 Nov 2003, PHPTOm wrote:

> I use KDE often for some tasks.  I have had issues with Konqueror crashing.
> And a couple other things.  Is Gnome a more stable program?  I like KDE, but
> I am willing to switch if I get less crashes.

if it is just konqueror crashing then you may want to look at a different
web browser

Mozilla, Opera, Galeon, Netscape, links, lynx, elinks, w3m

Personally i've found KDE more stable and feature rich but there are
always the masochistic among us who prefer Gnome.

What version of KDE are you running? it could be that you are just using
an older version.

--
Munir Nassar
RedConcepts.NET