On Nov 12, 2003, at 9:55 PM, Adam Maloney wrote:

> We are really not using it to it's full potential yet.  We simply use
> it
> for support e-mails to get directed to the right people, escalate after
> some time if necessary, etc.  It has lots of other features that we
> haven't even looked at yet (call tracking will probably be the next
> biggy.)

How does the escalation work? Let's say a teacher is having trouble
with his or her network connection. He or she then might send an email
to the building tech support person. At that point the problem would
get entered into the system (either by the teacher or the tech). What
I'd like is for the tech to try to fix it, and if he or she can't then
push it up the line to a network administrator at the school district
level. He might then need to push it further up if it looks like it's
an even bigger problem than he first thought.

Is that relatively easy to do in practice?

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson
Twin Cities, Minnesota, USA