I got 53 acres.  We need 11.4 more planets.  We're all doomed because I
drive too much and eat cows.  At least they are yummy.  :)

Just for fun, I put in the "best" answers for every question, including
7 people in a 500 sq ft "green" residence.  This is obviously wildly
unrealistic, although I'm sure it happens, not frequently though.
Anyway, I still got 2 acres.  I don't know where they get their numbers
from, but they are missing something.  Almost everyone in the world
eats animal products and takes up more space, and yet we're still able
to sustain ourselves.  Are they counting the ocean as a potential
source of food?  I don't think so.  Maybe we don't rely on seafood and
ocean derived products so much here in the US, but in many asian and
scandinavian countries, they rely heavily on it.