On Fri, Nov 07, 2003 at 09:07:01PM -0600, David Dyer-Bennet wrote:
> Um, which part of their estimate do you think is incorrect?
>
> Or are you suggesting that because they're "zealots" it's all bad,
> even if no particular part of it is actually incorrect?

The fact that I live in an apartment complex, don't fly much at all (5
hours in the past 3 years), I consume products that were mass produced,
as opposed to something that took up land in a back yard, etc.

I'm not saying I'm the epitome of 'green' living, but I'm certainly in the
far low-end for consumption and waste, yet it still seems to think I'm
a wasteful person.

Perhaps we should all live in the forest and eat grub worms.