Willie Nelson (country singer http://www.willienelson.com ) said in a
documentary during a Farm Aid benefit. I'm paraphrasing but the spirit
of what he said is in it.
 "For every 5 farms that fail around a small town, 1 business closes."

I'm sure everyone would take a smaller income so they could keep their
jobs. Not one executive thought of that, why, because the executives
have invested in the companies where the jobs are going.  So it's a
financial advantage for them, they care about their investments more
then they do the American people.

Sam.