I'd add one more.  If, as is the prevailing thought in the Linux community,
that SCO's suit is unfounded and just waiting to be thrown out, WHY doesn't
IBM step up to the plate and do the same thing MS did recently and say it
will hold harmless any customers from patent issues?  The longer this drags
out the more it hurts Linux in the enterprise.

Ryan