On Tue, 04 Nov 2003, Matthew S. Hallacy wrote:

> I run it on multiple systems, it wasn't my choice. I get a headache every
> time I have to touch them, and cringe in fear when I apt-get upgrade.

Debian was even chosen as Distro of choice in the last LJs Reader's
Choice Awards.
http://pr.linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=785

Aparently we are all doing things a little differently than you are. I
think we all understand the you don't like Debian. You know what?
That's fine. That's the great part of Linux. You have a choice. So go
ahead using RedHat and let this thread die a peaceful death. But let
the rest of us (who understand Debian) continue to use it without
getting critisized. Pointing out some weaknesses in a disto is OK, but
I think you took it a little too far.