The find command spec'd below will fail if there are files found by the
find command that have spaces or quote characters in their names.  The
following will be slower but will work with all (?) file names.

	find . -type f -exec grep -y 'user at ispcom' {} \;

Note that you might get lots of garbage spewed out since the found file
may be binary.  In this case you might want to have grep just report
the filename.

	find . -type f -exec grep -ly 'user at ispcom' {} \;

(I would love to beat the person soundly who decided to allow spaces and
quote characters in file names).

Kent