If I'm not mistaken, the idea of giving out the cd's is to attract
people to linux.  I'm not sure that having a weeding agent helps our
cause.  Sure, a redhat system and a slack system and a gentoo system are
all fundamentally similar -- they're all linux.  But installing gentoo
took me days and installing redhat took me 45 minutes.  If the people
we're giving these cd's to are well-versed and interested in spending
the time on a debian or gentoo install, then fine, but then I don't
think those kind of people would immediately associate linux with
redhat.  Keep in mind, there's a difference between associating linux
with redhat and associating easy-and-transparent-linux with redhat.

justin