There is also an openssh-only install at
http://lexa.mckenna.edu/sshwindows/ that contains the minimum subset of
files to run ssh on a Windows box. Note that it doesn't co-exist with
the cygwin installation so you can run one or the other, but not both.

Personally I use the full cygwin install so that I can use rsync to
manage backups to/from my Linux box and to a removable hard disk that I
use to move files between home and work.

--rick