Saw someone mention it. Anyone tried one yet, or seen any reviews? I've
only seen one review, and it was rather middle of the road.

The features are nice though. It has what I really want, and more.

FM Radio Tuner
HiSi: Record a 30 second sample of a song to identify the artist and title
next time you sync.
MyFi: Tune your raido to the right frequency and hear your Neuros play. No
extra wires. My favorite feature I think.
Promised support for Ogg Vorbis in a future firmware update.

I think I'll try and hold off until I hear good things from someone or
they get the second revision on the market. USB 1.1 is OK, but 2.0 would
be better.

Andrew S. Zbikowski | http://www.ringworld.org
Linux is not an Operating System.