> 	Well, you get a CD of songs you like instead of 3 or 4
> if you buy
> the cd.  Now if your pirating mp3's via kaaza, then it isn't
> such a good
> deal.

I can't seem to find anything I'm looking for Kazaa/LimeWire/etc.  And when
I do find something, it's generally of questionable quality.  So do I spend
30 minutes trying to find a song I want, or do I just shell out the damn 99
cents?  If I spend the time looking for it, and even if I made minimum wage,
I just spent over $2 worth of my time.