rpgoldman at real-time.com wrote:
> Thanks, Dave.  I think I should have been more specific.  What I'd
> like to do is just get the email (and, possibly the bookmarks) over
> onto the portable.  But if I move the entire profile, then I'm going
> to be moving things like pathname references, that may not be stable
> across platforms.  E.g., on the desktop I have crossover office and
> can open MS office docs, on the laptop I have only StarOffice, etc.
>
> How do I get just the email stuff synched?

If you look in the *.slt folder, you will see a Mail directory which
contains all your email (several files in there, for each mail "folder"
in Mozilla). You will also see a bookmarks.html file, which is your
bookmarks. If you also need your email address book, grab the abook.mab
file.

--
Dave Sherman
MCSE, MCSA, CCNA