Do you mean a router that supports multiple broadband connections?  or
something that can happilly route a /29 subnet?

Personally I use an IPtables/IPROUTE2 script to handle multiple boradband
connections, have a few boxes load balancing and fail over routing t1's cable
modems, dsls, and a combination there of.

If you want something a little more mainstream  the Symantec 200R Firewall
does the same if you don't want to learn how to work with IPtables,