I've been asked to host a couple web pages on my server.

It seems that Qwest won't let me add their web addresses to their names server to forward to my box.

I'm assuming I need to set up my own DNS.  Just not sure how.  I've read so many docs, but I think I'm more confused than when I started.

Here's my setup:

Qwest is hosting the name server for me (no comments).
I am running my own web server under my own domain name.  They want me to host their own domain name.

I am running RedHat 8.  Apache server, and have just loaded bind 9.2.1-9

I'm prepared to go to Reverse records to qwest once I get this all figured out.

Any help is apprecitated.

            -=Kurt=-