On Wed, 7 May 2003, Brian wrote:
> Thanks for the confirmation Nate.  As I suspected, said units are
> quite spendy and it's only needed for a short time.  If anyone has 2
> of them I can beg/borrow/steal, I owe you many, many beers.

Grab a pair of crappy Linux boxes, buy a pair of crappy fiber nics (or
ethernet cards plus 10mb transceivers, which I'm sure many people would be
happy to give you), and make your own routing transceivers?  :)

(From what I read, you may be able to bridge ethernet <-> tr with Linux,
but not real cleanly..)