----- Original Message -----
From: "Lansing, Dan" <Dan.Lansing at AndersenCorp.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 11:20:29 -0500
To: <tclug-list at mn-linux.org>
Subject: RE: [TCLUG] SuSE OpenExchange Server

> I don't think so I didn't set it up anyway....I'm not sure what I would have to do for that....could you point me to a nice how-to???
> Thanks in advance.....
> Dan

 Beautiful.  Great (typical) open source documentation qualities.  Advertised as a replacement for exchange.  Many people can and do set up exchange, but apparently living up to Unix standards of quality, easy to find documentation, open exchange has shit documnetation.  "We are uber coderz, but documentation is beyond our great capabilities.

Get used to living in a Microsoft world folks.  You bring it on yourselves.