mjn wrote:

> I am curious about what people out on the list are using for mobile phone
> providers. Does anyone have a company/service they swear by or swore at
> alot? I am thinking of getting a phone and I have no idea who has the best
> support, calling area, whatever for the TC.
>
> What do you use? What would recommend to your worst enemy?

I'm on Sprint PCS with 1000 minutes a month and 2 additional "add-a-phones".
PCS Service is good, but spotty outstate when you stray off the freeways.
Analog service works almost everywhere (but usually in "roam" mode).  Sprint
recently changed their service plans so that add-a-phones went from $10
a month/each to $20/month and "free" nationwide long-distance (call from
anywhere on the PCS network to anywhere without incurring additional fees)
is now $10 extra.  I recommend Sprint PCS but only if you can find a service
plan that meets your needs at the price you want to pay.

What would recommend to my worst enemy?  AT&T.

Hope this helps,

-S