Below is a post and reply from the tcphp group. I am not sure how to fix
this. Any ideas?

<post>
I am trying to use phpInv at my office
http://sourceforge.net/projects/phpinv/

I installed the program on a redhat 7.1 server and the pages came up fine,
although I could not login even with register_globals turned on as advised
in their list.

I was not too worried about it, since I will be using this server as a
backup. I installed the program on my redhat 8.0 server which uses
php-4.2.2-8.0.5.rpm. Now when I go to the program my browser says "done",
but the page is blank. Any ideas what I have to do to fix this, or where I
can look for a hint as to what is going on?
</post>

<reply>
Looka lika Apache isn't launching PHP to parse that page.

You need to configure it differently. I found I had a very similar on my
RedHat 8.0 machine... in fact, the machine I'm on... the one that still has
that problem. I think the default setup, even if you include PHP in the
install, does not configure PHP correctly
</reply>

--
Raymond Norton
Little Crow Telemedia Network