On Thursday 20 March 2003 07:44 pm, Shawn wrote:
>   Couple of questions.
> 1)  I'm looking at VMWare again, and am going to buy.  However, my
> question is this.  I plan on running thin clients, with 2 or 3 connections
> to the server at any given time.  Is VMWare supported in this environment?

Yes and no.  It is possible to do this, however check the licening to make
sure its legal. I dont think you can have multiple users with the same
licence- but if you have seperate licences for each user it would be ok.

> If so, is it the Desktop version or do I need to look more towards the GSX
> server?

My understanding of the GSX server was it was a different licening scheem and
added "support" for remote sessions.  I might be wrong though.

Jay

--
Jay Kline
http://www.slushpupie.com/