Couple of questions.
1)  I'm looking at VMWare again, and am going to buy.  However, my
question is this.  I plan on running thin clients, with 2 or 3 connections
to the server at any given time.  Is VMWare supported in this environment?
If so, is it the Desktop version or do I need to look more towards the GSX
server?

2)  For my mail client, I'm using Pine.  I've tried various things to move
the fetchmail process to the background and hide when mail comes through
so that it doesn't show up on the screen.  "fetchmail -d 300" is typically
what I use when I sign off, and I've even tried to put it into a cronjob.
Unfortunately, neither one hides it to the background.  If I do "fetchmail
-a > /dev/null" manually, it doesn't send anything to the screen and I can
collect my mail.  However, put that into a script or cronjob:
*/5 * * * * /usr/bin/fetchmail -a > /dev/null

It still pushes to the screen when I'm logged in.  Anyone have any ideas
on how to get it to go to the background and not be seen?  Someone did
show an option within Pine, but I forget what it was and it didn't work.

  Thanks in advance.

Shawn

"I didn't know it was 'impossible' until AFTER I did it."