On Tue, 11 Mar 2003 waynej at dccmn.com wrote:
> I use to use Freeswan, but it's dependency on kernel patches (yea, I'm
> lazy) and complication makes it a pain.

 Actually, if you're using Redhat (sorry John!) and their official kernel
RPMs, Freeswan has some kernel-specific packages.  No patching required.
They also have a copy with some contrib patches, such as x509, so you can
even use Nate's walkthough. :)
 The only downside is that they lag behind the latest errata kernel by a
couple weeks (i.e., they don't have 2.4.18-26.* out yet).

     Jima