On Wed, 2003-03-12 at 11:31, Bob Tanner wrote:
> I'll state again, you can get a free (as in beer) version of openssh by
> installing cygwin, if you install just the minimal stuff it's "only" about
> 40M (which in win32 terms is small!).

And if you want JUST the ssh, but not anything else that cygwin
provides, there is an OpenSSH installer specifically for windows.  In
fact, the people who used to maintain it recently turned it over to
cygwin, so you're getting exactly the same OpenSSH package cygwin would
provide.  It even makes some nice gygnus and cygwin entries in your
registry (which confused the hell out of me until i read TFM)

--
Justin Kremer <kremer at ringworld.org>

"One likes to believe in the freedom of music,
But glittering prizes and endless compromises
Shatter the illusion of integrity."
- Rush "The Spirit of Radio" (1980)