Bob Tanner writes:
> Is mailman-2.1 stable?
>
> The mailman-devel list is on fire with bug reports, thus the reason I
> have not upgraded tclug-[list|announce|devel].
>
> Anyone using it and care to comment?

I don't have much experience with mailman, but here is my take on mailing
list managers: ezmlm is the best mailing list manager available.  It is very
powerful, easy to use, fast, stable, reliable and secure.  You can setup a
mailing list with a single command.  ezmlm is used to run some very large
lists, including the PHP and MySQL mailing list.

http://cr.yp.to/ezmlm.html

And speaking of mailing lists, Reply-To munging should be avoided:

David Phillips <david at acz.org>
http://david.acz.org/