Thursday, March 20, 2003   @   11:32:47 AM Central Standard Time

Hi.

TR> If so, what would be a good way to make a boot disk?

I myself have never played with Suse, but creating boot disks is
pretty standard.  Instructions on creating bootdisks for Suse
is available at their site:

ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/i386/current/docu/HOWTOs/Bootdisk-HOWTO

check it.

TR> I have an old P90 that I would like to install suse 8.1 on to use as a
TR> router.

P90 will be fine.  I have a similar setup here, running on a P133 with
48Megs of Core.

If you are only seeking a router, there are some distro's out their made
just for router/firewall service.  They are designed to be small, & run
lean & strong on old P.o.S. machines.  Check Google for more details:

http://www.google.com/search?q=linux+firewall&btnG=Google+Search

Kind Regards,

Robert (aka B_o_B) David Felix De Mars
West Longitude 90' 15' 43"