Behold the power of spamassassin...guess I _could_ whitelist tclug, but
some people deserve it. :) So here's your spamassassin results, so that
sender has a chance to correct things if they choose to do so.

SPAM: -------------------- Start SpamAssassin results ----------------------
SPAM: This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been altered
SPAM: so you can recognise or block similar unwanted mail in future.
SPAM: See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
SPAM:
SPAM: Content analysis details:   (8.90 hits, 5 required)
SPAM: RATWARE_GROUPMAIL  (1.8 points)  Bulk email software fingerprint (Group Mail) found in headers
SPAM: USER_AGENT_OE      (0.2 points)  X-Mailer header indicates a non-spam MUA (Outlook Express)
SPAM: SEARCH_ENGINE_PROMO (2.1 points)  BODY: Discusses search engine listings
SPAM: SPAM_PHRASE_00_01  (0.8 points)  BODY: Spam phrases score is 00 to 01 (low)
SPAM:                    [score: 0]
SPAM: SUPERLONG_LINE     (0.0 points)  BODY: Contains a line >=199 characters long
SPAM: RCVD_IN_DSBL       (3.2 points)  RBL: Received via a relay in list.dsbl.org
SPAM:                    [RBL check: found 160.162.94.24.list.dsbl.org]
SPAM: RCVD_IN_MULTIHOP_DSBL (0.8 points)  RBL: Received via a relay in multihop.dsbl.org
SPAM:                    [RBL check: found 160.162.94.24.multihop.dsbl.org]
SPAM:
SPAM: -------------------- End of SpamAssassin results ---------------------

Andrew S. Zbikowski | http://www.ringworld.org
"The irony is that Bill Gates claims to be making
a stable operating system and Linus Torvalds claims
to be trying to take over the world."
--
Kernel Panic: I have no root and I want to scream.