WHO wants the next BEER ON ME ?? here is what I have for you on this AMD board if you can come up with the make model and ETC.. The next beer is on me!!!!I have wasted a day now its your turn..I tell you what The first one that comes up with it by 11:30 pm will GET "2" Beers and the one that comes back with a smart ass answer for I now its coming  will have a glass of Old Milwaulkee :)lolol

                         BIOS CAPABILITIES TEST REPORT
                        ===============================

Generated by:   BIOS Wizard 2.10
Date:           June 29, 2003
Time:           21:53

PnP Version                : BIOS currently supports latest version 1.0
PCI Version                : BIOS currently supports latest version 2.1
PCI IRQ Routing Table      : BIOS currently supports this feature
Enhanced Disk Drive
Specification              : BIOS doesn't support this feature
DMI Version                : BIOS supports minimum version 2.2. Latest is
                             version 2.3
ACPI Version               : BIOS currently supports latest version 1.0
APM Version                : BIOS currently supports latest version 1.2
Booting From CD-ROM        : BIOS currently supports this feature
Supports ESCD              : BIOS currently supports this feature
Can be Updated (flashed)   : BIOS currently supports this feature
Can be Shadowed            : BIOS currently supports this feature
BIOS Chip in Socket        : BIOS currently supports this feature
Supports Selective Booting : BIOS currently supports this feature
Supports LS-120 Booting    : BIOS doesn't support this feature
Supports ZIP Booting       : BIOS doesn't support this feature
Supports Network Booting   : The testing of this feature is not supported by
                             the current DMI version
BIOS Manufacturer          : Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG
BIOS ID                    : 12/31/2001-nVidia-nForce-6A61AA19C-6Q
BIOS Date                  : 12/31/01
BIOS OEM Signon            : Unknown
BIOS ROM Size              : 256K
Chipset                    : Chipset V10DED01A4 rev 178
Super I/O Chip             : Winbond 83627F/HF found at port 2Eh

Thanks
"David Phillips" yes I did run 8139too but it would'nt install ether