On Fri, Jun 27, 2003 at 12:28:42PM -0500, Ben Lutgens wrote:

> And no I'm not volunteering to take up the organizational duties of
> this, if it where me I'd forget more often than not.

For the TCJUG beer meetings we have a home-made TCJUG sign that we set on
the table.  He or she with the sign plans the next meeting.  Everyone who
comes to the meeting signs the sign.  Then the person with the sign passes
it off to someone else.

Works pretty well.  No one wants to be the schmuk who forgets the sign,
especially after everyone has signed it each meeting.

You guys have pretty big turnouts at your beer meetings, you might want to
use a hardcover notebook so it lasts longer.  That would be nice as people
could write little quotes in it too.  Maybe at the end of the year you
could give it to the person who did the most for the group.

Would be a fun way to create a little TCLUG heritage.

-David