On Friday, Jun 27, 2003, at 12:21 US/Central, Jima wrote:

>  Just sending out an official announcement (with the specific subject
> line, and cross-posted to tclug-announce).

Damn dude, >6 hours advance notice would be much appreciated by a great
many people I'm sure. I know you're a busy so it's a request and not
meant to be flame-bait. Sorry if I offend.

And no I'm not volunteering to take up the organizational duties of
this, if it where me I'd forget more often than not.

> --- snip ---
>  A TCLUG beer meeting is a bi-weekly get-together where TCLUG members
> can
> get to know one another and share a beer. The beer meetings are open to
> anyone and everyone, so don't be afraid to show up.
>
> When:
> Friday, June 27, 2003
> 6pm - 8pm
>
> Where:
> Green Mill
> 2626 Hennepin Ave S
> Minneapolis, MN 55408
> Phone: 612-374-2131
>
> Details:
> We've always had good luck with the Green Mill in St. Paul, so now
> we're
> checking out the one in Uptown. If you want to order a whole pizza,
> there's a coupon for $3 on the site.
> Come share a beer (or pop) with fellow geeks. As always, everyone is
> welcome! Bring a friend, spouse, or co-worker.
> --- snip ---
>
>  Map, directions, info, whatever: http://beer.tclug.org
>  And to echo Munir, feel free to suggest locations; that's what delayed
> the arrangements so much this week (as usual).  To warn, though, people
> tend to not like the more suburban locales (whine, whine, whine).
>  Hope to see you there, etc. :)
>
>      Jima

Ben Lutgens
System Administrator, Server Wizard, Email Guru
US Admins, Inc