Geeez!!!  Harsh!!!!  And who uses AOL anyway!!! (DonaldKGeorgi at aol.com)

Doug Hanson
doughanson at attbi.com
651-690-5892

-----Original Message-----
From: tclug-list-admin at mn-linux.org [mailto:tclug-list-admin at mn-linux.org]On
Behalf Of DonaldKGeorgi at aol.com
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2003 12:40 PM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: [TCLUG] Re: Masochism

Hello,

It seems that I was chastised for bringing my plans for implementing Linux
this forum. It is quite out of place when I have suffered through screens
full of ISP problems. (Windows have ISP's too), disk recovery problems,
(those
who moan should have been taught a backup strategy long before first
powering
up) and countless other sidetrack issues. If you want to be a Linux group,
then
you should accept valid Linux strategy and planning concepts in addition to
challenges in building an alarm clock out of a three thousand dollar device.

Not too impressed!

Donald Georgi