On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 DonaldKGeorgi at aol.com wrote:

> Hello All,

me included?

> When I eavesdrop on all you tcluggers, I realize that although help is there
> for newbies, the flavor is as a very technical software challenge which I am
> not interested in. If there are any other newbies who would like to get
> together to grow into Linux, possibly with a mother hen expert from you luggers, we
> might be able to create a methodology for making Linux relatively painless to
> understand and implement. I do expect to get stumped and still cry for help to
> all you luggers. Without your presence chances for success would be small as
> Linux is not yet plug and play, boot and shoot or run with fun.

may i suggest the upcoming installfest?

but if the timing is not right, i am free these days email me offlist and
we'll figure something out.

> Although you all may want to reply with anecdotes, wild laughter, black
> forbodings, or whatever, I won't be ready with my system for a couple of weeks, but
> want to see if there are any newbies who might want to consider what we might
> do to conquer this challenge.

again i highly recommend the InstallFest it is fun and you will get some
good help that way.

and even if your new laptop has not arived yet, feel free to stop by just
to watch people working on their computers... something might rub off on
you.

Munir Nassar
RedConcepts.NET