On Wed, Jun 25, 2003 at 09:20:59PM -0500, Matthew S. Hallacy wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 25, 2003 at 10:02:03PM -0400, DonaldKGeorgi at aol.com wrote:
> > Hello All,
> > To make a long story short, I am going to try again, with Red Hat 8.0, this
>
> Might I suggest RedHat 9? It has better hardware detection support.

Although my personal experience with SuSe has been not so great, a
friend of mine told me that SuSe $LATEST has much better hardware
detection and overall look and feel than RedHat9. You might want to
give it a try, if you want to start fresh.

Cheers,
florin

--

"NT is to UNIX what a doughnut is to a particle accelerator."