Jim Crumley wrote:
> > Have you tried resizing the partition (from boot disk/linux) then using the
> > recovery media?
> No I haven't, but from what I read the recovery partition will only
> put the system back into its original configuration - therby
> demolishing the Linux partions.

you're correct, that's exactly what it does.  To free up additional
space, I booted a minimal linux, then dd'd the recovery partition to my
nfs server for backup.  That gave me an extra 1G of disk space on my
T23.  I ended up with win2k (fat32 so linux can read/write to it) and a
couple linux distros on my system, triple boot.
--
scot