There have been some security holes with it.  I'm subscribed to bugtraq, so
I see most of them come across.  Most of the other good bb systems out there
have had just as many holes.

At least it's not as bad as PHPNuke or PostNuke.  :)  A minimum of 1 hole a
week comes across the wire for those, many of them major.

Jay