My company used USA.net for a while before we got too big for outsourced
email to be cost-effective.  They had excellent service, decent pricing
and a killer web front end.  We used the straight POP3/IMAP service but
they have an outsourced Exchange offering too.  Worth a look at least.
http://www.usa.net

-hp3

Harry Penner <hpenner at acm.org>