I just read an interview with Nat Friedman of Ximian who stated it was a
priority of Ximian to stay in sync with the Redhat Network update service, so
it is entirely possible (according to the interview) to use both services.

Here's a link to the interview

http://osnews.com/story.php?news_id=3705&page=1