On Sunday 09 March 2003 8:55 am, mcolivier wrote:
> Is there a particular order I need to be mindful of when adding LoadModule
> lines so I can get PHP, Perl and MySQL to all work together under Apache?
> And I'm confused as to why I need to do this manually when the modules for
> all of them are included in the distro CD's and installed using YAST (Yet
> Another Setup Tool). At any rate, the modules are there (MySQL works ok
> now, but the rest don't for reasons I don't understand). Apparently, I need
> to add the resepctive  LoadModule lines.

[Caveat: I checked this on a system running 8.2 upgraded from 8.0 YMMV]

You should also have a file in your /etc/httpd directory called
suse_loadmodule.conf this is the file that YaST manipulates. Looking at mine
it loads php4 and userdir. From what I can tell this is then used by the init
script. Any additional modules that get loaded show up in square brackets
during the load process. In my case [PHP4 ZopeKeepHomes].

Hope this helps.

--
Jack Ungerleider
jack at jacku.com