Those are probably good for my use, but I'm not sure about him.  I like
the reference to "cat /dev/sda".  I was thinking of 'dd', but wasn't
sure about any limitations or changes to the FAT or MBR if the dest
drive is a different size.

I was also looking for feedback from people who may have used something,
but since this thread is pretty quiet, I would thing that linux users
are a bit more creative in their cloning solutions.

-Ryan

--
Ryan Oertel <Ryan at IntegraOnline.Com>